Friday, May 20, 2011

Thrifting: Goodwill Hunting

I persuaded the J-man to take me to Goodwill one Monday. I had wanted to go to the one nearest our home, but J surprised me by taking me to a bigger store in Mooresville. Well actually, he had also wanted to go to this Indian restaurant, Mint for lunch, which was why he so graciously suggested the Goodwill around the corner. And I'm not complaining!

For $25,

HER:

goodwill find: two pairs of jeans
2 comfy pairs of jeans

goodwill find: floral skirt
1 lovely floral skirt to twirl around in

HIM:

goodwill find: jailbird shirt

goodwill find: library shirt

2 hilarious tees (love the forrest gump quote)

US:

goodwill find: classics!
3 hardback classics


SCORE!


Goodwill
214 Williamson Road
Mooresville, NC 28117
(704) 696-0033

And apparently the Goodwill in Cornelius is EVEN better! *hyperventilates*

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the thrifting trips I take, whether to out-of-the-way stores or to a Goodwill! Yay for scoring such nice stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Hope you score awesome finds too! I get super excited when i find vintage books, i love classics. Thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you stopping by and reading my blog! Do leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...