Thursday, May 5, 2011

Etsy Pick of the Week :: EARTH LAB ::

Based in Rome, Italy, this talented mother of two uses recycled materials eco felt and upcycled vintage fabrics to make wonderful creations.

Inspired by natural forms, colours, science and materials, Kate Prandy of EarthLab makes beautifully designed homewares such as handmade appliqued pillow and cushion covers, and storage baskets.


I love me some good ol' applique. This one is my all-time favorite. I've featured it in my Treasury List.

snowy owl
Snowy Owl

This one is especially cute for the kids! How can you not love anything RAINBOW?

dinosaurs
March of the Rainbow Dinosaurs

I love the colours on this storage basket.

storage basket
Red and White Stripes Storage Basket

Thank you, Kate for letting me use your pictures!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh lovely stuff! the rainbow dinosaurs are must have =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh thanks for the kind comment ^^ I put a translator in my blog, maybe can help! =)

    have a nice Sunday ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. the owl pillow is so amazing! i wishwishwish i could have it! owls are the sweetest darned creatures on the planet, and pillow versions are the cuddliest way to have them for yourself.

    http://wishhunting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mackensie!

    If you love owls, then you should check out my Treasury list on Etsy! I made one dedicated specially to owls!!!! I love them so much! Thanks for reading!

    http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4dba249eca996d91fd355fe2/nocturnals-on-the-watch?index=1

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you stopping by and reading my blog! Do leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...