Monday, May 30, 2011

Spoonerisms

The j-man is horribly dyslexic when it comes to writing and reading aloud. This is evident when he reads telephone numbers in the wrong order and consistently says things like 'a-mi-nal'.

BUT


everyone is guilty of a little bit of spoonerisms now and then.

The MIL said, in the car today.

"Oh my gosh, did you see that crane trash on the news the other day?"

HUH?

runny babbit

Here's a great book by Shel Silverstein (Author of The Giving Tree) that plays on spoonerisms! Check it out!


What are some spoonerisms you've overheard? Share them! I'm in need of a good chuckle.

And don't forget about the giveaway! Ends this Friday!

Happy Memorial Weekend! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you stopping by and reading my blog! Do leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...