Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Spread the word: Throw a craft party!



OHMYGOSH!!!

This sounds amazing! Gather yourself a group of like-minded crafty friends for a day or evening of crafty fun! Isn't it a great excuse just to throw a party?

I'm thinking about asking my work friends to do a Monday afternoon picnic. After all, we all get our Mondays off. I'm thinking along the lines of a potluck picnic, with lots of paper, markers, colour pencils for doodling and drawing; working on our half-finished projects under the afternoon sun; taking pretty photos; collecting leaf/tree rubbings. Oh the possibilities!

Go on, throw yourselves a craft party on June 10, or any day, as often as you wish. All in the spirit of creation and crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you stopping by and reading my blog! Do leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...