Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Movie Wedding Dress top picks!

I just pinned a whole bunch of wedding gowns on my Pinterest! It's always fun to daydream about flouncy dresses and wedding gowns. And plain simple white gowns are always the prettiest and most elegant.

I may not have watched a whole bunch of movies, but here are some of my all time faves!


funny face wedding dress
Beautiful Audrey Hepburn in Funny Face

scarlett ohara
Vivian Leigh in Gone with the Wind -- Scarlett O'Hara's wedding dress

pride_and_prejudice
Keira Knightley in Pride & Prejudice

Romeo-Juliet
Claire Danes in Romeo and Juliet in her masquerade dress! Love the elegance in its simplicity!


mamamia
And finally, Amanda Seyfried in Mama Mia. Her dress was so ethereal and fairy-like. LOVED it!


Don't they make you just want to pull out a white dress and prance around in it? What is your favourite movie wedding dress?

2 comments:

  1. spotted this awesome wedding dress site and thought of you!

    http://www.sajawedding.com/index.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you stopping by and reading my blog! Do leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...