Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May Photo-A-Day Challenge

Happy Labour Day (to some parts of the world)!

It's MAY!

And i'm back. Whenever i'm away on a long hiatus, there's always lots of fun stuff to report. I don't know how I managed to stay away that long, but I have a suspicion it's because of my faulty battery that makes using my laptop for long periods of time daunting.



I'm in! @excessivelollipop are u doing it? Where's your April? #fmsphotoaday



Anyhoos,

It's May and my friend and I are taking on this photo a day challenge. (It's the ONE New Year's Resolution I've been keeping up with!) I've been enjoying my time offline waaaaayyy too much. But I think I've found a way to get back into the groove of blogging.

I'll post one photo a day, plus a short write up of the photo. Crossing my fingers that will help me blog more regularly.

So this is May 1st! If you're on Instagram, use the hashtag #fmsphotoaday to join in the fun!



So for my May 1st entry I got some wine to ring in the new month! I'm not too much of a wino, but I sure love some champagne if I can get my hands on any. Otherwise, good ol' merlot and rieslings usually do the trick!

May 1st: I bought these! #fmsphotoaday @excessivelollipop @rosedini cheers girls!

3 comments:

  1. You can do it! :) Can't wait to see what you snap photos of ... and Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't feel like you've been away since we "see" each other in Instagram. So hellooooo again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This seems fun to do. I wish I knew this way before May so I will get ready. Can I do this next month? Hahaha! Good luck with this challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you stopping by and reading my blog! Do leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...