Thursday, May 9, 2013

May 9 : A Snack

May 9: a snack! Cookout has the best #milkshakes with so many flavors to choose from! #strawberry #cheesecake


I ruined J's diet today.

J is working on his raw foods diet, and he did so well all day, eating salads, drinking juice. Then after dinner, I announced that I was craving something sweet -- a milkshake to be more specific. J tried all kinds of ways to dissuade me - he offered to cut up some fruits, and even to make me some juice. But once I got that milkshake stuck in my head, it was very hard to move me. And I knew exactly what milkshake I wanted, where I want it from.

So we drove to the Cookout (it's like a grill out diner) drive thru' and ordered me a good ol' strawberry cheesecake milkshake. And i even swayed J's will - he caved and got himself a Reese's cups milkshake! Oh dear... I feel terrible...NOT! It was worth every last drop!!

3 comments:

  1. Poor J.! Haha! But hey, milkshakes are the best thing on earth in summer :) I had never heard about cheescake milkshakes though... In Belgium you can only ever find strawberry, banana, vanilla and chocolate shakes :( We should get more adventurous with our flavors! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried this milkshake-- strawberries and cheesecake-- sounds delicious. I'm getting one (or similar one) this evening :)
    Have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM! Milk shakes are the best in the summer time. Poor J- I bet he was a bit jealous ;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you stopping by and reading my blog! Do leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...