Tuesday, May 14, 2013

May 13 : Sunrise / Sunset

May 13 : Sunset #fmsphotoaday I get a better sunrise view #sunset #nc
This was my entry for the May Photo a Day challenge but it's not my best. I didn't wake up in time for sunrise, and I always feel I get a better sunrise view.


Good #morning! Today i want to live in the moment! Be aware of things around me, enjoy them and be thankful! Remember there are people who are worse off. I am more lucky than I realize! #nc #colors #sunrise #instadaily #instagood
This is my favorite sunrise!

Good morning! #sunrise in #NC #nofilter #blue #pink #orange #colors #mothernature #skies #instadaily #instagood
Then this one shows off the beautiful colors of Mother Nature.

We got some #snow !! #february #winter #sunrise #crazyweather #instadaily  #nc
Finally, this was when we got snow in February.


I hope you had the chance to watch a sunrise / sunset today!


4 comments:

  1. These are all beautiful photos! I'm never awake for the sunrise, but I really should. I also really love that second photo - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos. Very beautiful sunrise! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I watched one yesterday and loved every moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whenever I have to wake up very early, I have to think about the sunrise for the next day. It never fails to excite me :) Beautiful sunrise photos! Keep shooting :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you stopping by and reading my blog! Do leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...