Sunday, May 19, 2013

May 17 : Season

May 17 : it's tick #season found three on Scuffy, really need to get him some Frontline tick prevention #fmsphotoaday


What kind of season, you may ask. Why, tis the season for ticks! Grrrr... I hate them. They get onto Scuffy, and because he sleeps with us, they get onto J and I. And that's the reason we gave him a buzz cut today! Kept his white chest hair though, we thought he looked pretty regal with that puffy chest... *giggles*

Scuffy got a #buzzcut! We kept his tuft of white chest hair though. Thought he looked kinda regal that way #miniboz #dogstagram #dogsofinstagram

3 comments:

  1. Eeeee! I really hate these tiny beings! One time I saw it crawling up the wall! It's good that you got him a haircut! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ticks are disgusting... I remember a while ago, our Doberman was literally attacked by them (there were maybe 50 or more...) We used some kind of solution to get rid of them.
    Scuffy looks wonderful -- you've done a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. eecks! tick season. we don't like them either! love the white fur on his chest! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you stopping by and reading my blog! Do leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...