Wednesday, May 15, 2013

May 14 : Need ...

May 14 : Need - A haircut!! #fmsphotoaday #badhairday #tocutornottocut
A haircut! That's for sure!

How do you wear your hair in the summer? I'm thinking temperatures are gonna soar pretty soon! Keeping it short should be the way to go, but I would like to let it grow out and really curl my hair for a change. It's been awhile and my hair is black, wavy, (crazy) and boring. And I'm at that awkward in-between stage - not too short but not quite long enough to do anything fancy! Pffft! Very frustrating!

1 comment:

  1. I've decided to grow my hair :) My hair is straight, but can be unruly... Hope you can get a nice haircut soon!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you stopping by and reading my blog! Do leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...