Sunday, May 19, 2013

May 18 : Want ...

May 18 : want - to live in the #Biltmore #nc #asheville

I would love to live in the Biltmore! 250 rooms, 43 bathrooms, a swimming pool and a gym in the basement - quite advanced for the early 1900s!! If you have time to visit Asheville, NC, you need to make a trip to The Biltmore Estate. I spent a full day there, but there are trails to be explored, and you can even do a segway tour! I'm sure you can easily spend a weekend there! Check out the website for the different types of itineraries.

We had crummy weather that day, but I took some pretty photos to share! They were all taken outdoors because photography is not allowed in the house.

#biltmore #nc#asheville

#flowers #biltmoreFor you @excessivelollipop ! #sunflower #flowers #biltmore

#hydrangeas #flowers #biltmore#flowers #biltmore

#statue #biltmore #nc #asheville#cherub #biltmore #nc #asheville

Hope you had a good weekend!

11 comments:

  1. You know, I have never been to the Biltmore Estate before! It is absolutely crazy that I have basically lived in NC my whole life and visited Asheville a number of times, but never went to the Biltmore.

    Definitely on my bucket list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Biltmore Estate looks fantastic! It looks massive!

    You've taken some lovely photos despite the crappy weather!

    Halima

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Halima! I really enjoyed myself despite the weather!

      Delete
  3. My goodness! I would LOVE to visit this place :) It reminds me a bit of all the mansions and castle you can find in England :) Such a bummer that you can't take photos inside... It must be beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I like that place. I want to visit this soon... I hope! The azaleas look very pretty. Aaaaaah! I think I'm gonna be running around when I'm there. It looks surreal. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fancy place :) would love to visit one day. Thank you for sharing the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. whenever I start wanting to live in a big house like that I just think about how much CLEANING I would have to do and I quickly change my mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think going on a segway tour at that estate would be so funny because of the juxtaposition of the elegant old building and the most hilarious modern machine ever. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! never thought about it that way! But I've always wanted to try it out!

      Delete
  8. I LOVE the flower photos. Gorgeous. I hope you had a fantastic trip! I want to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks like an amazing place! sort of reminds me of the Vanderbilt estates from the outside!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you stopping by and reading my blog! Do leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...