Sunday, May 12, 2013

May 12 : Mother (Happy Mother's Day)

(No no no! I'm not your mother!) Happy Mother's Day to all mothers! #birds
Waiting for breakfast from their mama!



To my dearest mother, thank you for all that you've done for me these 30 years. You have given, and will never stop giving your love and strength and help in every possible. I know it's tough having to deal with the distance between us and I thank you for your patience and understanding. Thank goodness for technological advances, I see you and talk to you every week. Now that you're on the iPhone, all the various apps make it possible for us communicate within a matter of seconds. I still appreciate the times when I can come home to visit. I love you, even though words cannot adequately convey my love for you.

Happy Mother's Day, 妈妈我爱你!

1 comment:

  1. How lovely your mom has an iPhone. My mom still relies on her land line and when I try to explain facebook to her, I have to simply say "computer". Even tho' I live in the same country as her, I rarely see her. Nice letter to mom by the way.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you stopping by and reading my blog! Do leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...