Monday, May 6, 2013

May 6 : Broken

May 6  #broken #fmsphotoaday  : did a mosaic puzzle #750pcs over the weekend. Thought it'd be an apt thing to post the completed puzzle as a "mosaic" (sorta) as well


I was working on a jigsaw puzzle over the weekend. It's a picture of a frog in mosaic. And since the theme is Broken, I thought it apt to present my picture in a mosaic form as well. This puzzle was pretty tough, I must have gone cross-eyed several times, but I do love the challenge! This is the third in a row that I've completed. Now I should get back to reading!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, it's a hard one. But, you've done a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a looooot of pieces that are very similar in color! How on earth did you ever complete one THREE times? You are a genius! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this puzzle! I love doing puzzles and am always looking for new ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A mosaic with in a puzzle seems so hard! with all the lines.

    3 in a row! You can do it! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That is really a hard one from the looks of it! Good job for doing it for the third time. :D

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you stopping by and reading my blog! Do leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...