Friday, May 24, 2013

May 21 : I Care About...

Every morning we play a game to see who gets to sit on the chair first #gameofthrones #regalpuppy #dogstagram #miniboz #puppylove #ilovemydog

I care so much about this little munchkin! I love him to bits!!

Right now he's looking a little bummed out because his Papa is out with friends. I took him for a walk in the park and enjoyed some Mama + Pup pup time. He's getting better with socializing. Before, he would freak out and bark like crazy when other people walk by. Now he takes it in his stride. My little boy all grown up! *beams with pride*

Who knew this little peanut could make me feel this way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you stopping by and reading my blog! Do leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...