Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thrifting: Birds - Their Life, Their Ways, Their World

Matt, who had recently returned from Argentina, brought this book over to my place. He had found it in his house stashed away on a shelf, thought of me (how sweet!) and my newfound bird-watching hobby. His grandparents had given it to him as a gift 18 years ago. It's only on loan to me, but wow, what a treasure to own!

IMG_1420

IMG_1424

It's a Reader's Digest publication and printed in 1991. I flip the pages very carefully, while reading about birds, their features and behaviour. You can be sure I'll be on the lookout for birding books the next time i go Used-book hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you stopping by and reading my blog! Do leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...