Sunday, April 3, 2011

Car for sale?

I'm hoping to get my driver's license by summer and I've been on the lookout for a secondhand car. I know that I will not be able to afford anything fancy, even though I've been saving up for it for a while now. But it's always nice to daydream about vintage classic cars, no?


Check out this cute little refurbished 1973 Acapulco VW Thing. I'm loving the sunshine yellow and white combination, as if to say it's time for a jolly safari to meet the friendly savannah residents!

And this next one is one of my dream drives too!


All images via Vintage VW Cars

How about something like this classic BMW! Neat!

BMW 2002


For now, my friend has a promising lead for a used car auctioneer. I'm crossing my fingers for an awesome deal. But first things first - the license!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you stopping by and reading my blog! Do leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...