Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

easter

Wow, April is a busy month! First spring break, then Earth Day, and now Easter. J and I attended church today and man, was the preacher feisty! I was so afraid he was about to explode at any moment, him preaching the way he did. All red in the face, he delivered a powerful and forceful speech. I actually enjoyed the service very much.

It was a glorious day! We couldn't bear to spend it indoors so we trudged outside to do some bird watching and hiking in the fields. The day has grown longer too. It was still light out at 8pm!

dandelion puff


wildflowers

Wildflowers are always beautiful

daisy
Daisy is out to play

donvito
So is Don Vito


I hope you had a lovely weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you stopping by and reading my blog! Do leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...