Friday, June 10, 2011

Etsy Pick of the Week :: It's You & Me in Summertime!

halterdresstulipsplatebooks
destashspikeyscarfdoorstopper
crochetpillowrainbowframespoppiespeasantblouse
floralbibfudgepompomyarn


It's an explosion of colors! I made this treasury list and loved it so much that I want to share it with you all! Just looking at the colors make me feel so happy! Ain't it such a sunshine summery palette? So now instead of ONE Etsy store feature, i give you SIXTEEN! O_O

I was going to do an interview with one or two Etsy stores but I emailed them too late. So perhaps that'll go up another time.

Meanwhile, if you click on the individual thumbnails, it will lead you directly to the stores. I painstakingly made sure I linked everything up. So have a summery blast shopping around! I <3 Etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you stopping by and reading my blog! Do leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...