Monday, June 13, 2011

Crafting on a Monday: Mandala embroidery in the works!

Been so busy working over the weekend! Summer camp is coming up and I've been asked to plan for 2 camps! It's so much fun though! I'll be adding stuff like blowing bubbles, flying paper planes and growing beans in the curriculum! Can't wait to do the camps!

And just as I thought i was going to have a lovely Monday to rest... my neighbour calls to ask me to babysit!

IMG_2624
We've been busy drawing...

IMG_2632
Doing tree rubbings...

IMG_2618
Picking wildflowers and blackberries...

IMG_2621
And I've been snatching bits of quiet moments to do this...

IMG_2612
This is the little cupcake! and her brother is with the J-man somewhere out in the woods...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you stopping by and reading my blog! Do leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...