Wednesday, March 30, 2011

H&M Spring Sale

Just got this in my email.



H&M was my favouritest store when I lived in Shanghai. Their flagship store ran 5 storeys high. The basement was for menswear, ground floor for the younger crowd of boys and girls, 2nd and 3rd floor for the working ladies + more formal wear and the top floor for kids. Because of my petite frame, I fit into both womenswear as well as clothes for the kids. So in fact, 4 out of 5 floors of clothing and accessories were readily available to me!! Plus, I was earning a bigger paycheck, and the prices were always so affordable, H&M was pure heaven.

boots

The most super comfy pair of $30 H&M boots that i ever owned and wear everywhere. Very scuffed, but well worn! I was almost tempted to buy another pair in brown 3 months after I had worn the black. They were on sale, and to this day I still kick myself for not buying them when I had the chance to.

There are a lot of petitions for H&M to open up in Charlotte, NC, but to no avail. The closest outlet is in Raleigh. A friend had told me it was nothing like the one in Shanghai, and was afraid I would be sorely disappointed if I went there. Nevertheless, going to Raleigh sounds like a promise of adventure, even if it was just to visit museums, galleries and get lost wandering around. I must plan a trip one weekend.



Check out Gisele Bundchen in the newest H&M Spring/summer 2011 collection - Bohemian Deluxe, with their Seventies-inspired assortment of maxi dresses and jumpsuits. I love all the soft pastel colours!!!

H&M Shanghai Flagship Store
Jialidu Building, 645-659 Huaihai Middle Road,
near Sinan Road
淮海中路645-659号嘉丽都大厦
Phone: +86-021-5383-8866

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you stopping by and reading my blog! Do leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...