Monday, March 21, 2011

Thrifting: Half-Price Books

I recently went on a trip to Houston to visit my friends, Rose and Jo. Jo has been living there for a year now, so she knows the place pretty well. She promised I would like this area called Rice Village, which has an eclectic mix of boutiques, restaurants and stores.

Books will always appeal to me. I am a shameless hoarder. I will never walk past a bookstore without going inside. And I have a soft spot for classics. And I judge books by their covers, the quainter the better. So here are the spoils.

halfprice books

Books at $1.00 apiece.

Half Price Books
2537 University Blvd.
Houston, TX 77005

And again, they have many many locations. So check out their online website. Link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you stopping by and reading my blog! Do leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...