Sunday, November 13, 2011

A short break...

Hullo friends,

I apologise for a lull in the activity on the blog. I'm back in my hometown doing a little bit of visiting, a flurry of catching up and TONS of shopping.

I've been trying to catch up on blogs when i wake up (like now) but my days are packed!

And i forgot my camera's USB which means no uploading photos for the 2 weeks i'm here!

So. I promise there'll tons of yummy visuals when i get back.
and lots more about the lovely country that is ...

singapore
Via

that'll probably make you want to visit!

Meanwhile, I'm soaking up lots of sunshine (and humidity, urk!) and will be missing the blogosphere for awhile!


4 comments:

  1. have a wonderful time, I look forward to a full report when you return - with lots of photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy your trip! i can't wait to see what you've been buying, where you've been, and what you've been doing! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoy your time off, and have a relaxing trip <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time! Enjoy your trip. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you stopping by and reading my blog! Do leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...