Saturday, November 26, 2011

Getting ready for...

Ugly sweater parties anyone?

I was wasting time Black Friday shopping online yesterday and decided to look on Etsy for sweaters for my ugly sweater party.

I know they look tacky, but there are worse ones out there! And i happen to think they're very cute in a dorky way. Does anyone know who keeps making these tacky sweaters? The ones with the beaded reindeer and sequinned Christmas trees?

Anyway here are my faves. I'm a nerd like that!

color block sweater
Via


tan preppy sweater
Via


stripes sweater
Via


You think i'm insane to love sweaters like these? Hee, hee.

Meanwhile, I'm back in the 'hood and recovering slowly from the horrible thing that is jet lag. Thank you everyone for the lovely vacation wishes. I did have a lovely, albeit hurried holiday.

And yes, Happy Thanksgiving lovely friends! I hope you've had a fantastic time with your loved ones! xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh, ugly sweater parties are the best! I actually just found a thrifted gem this weekend for an ugly Christmas sweater party...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE ugly sweaters. Too much...

    Have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you stopping by and reading my blog! Do leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...