Thursday, June 13, 2013

June 11 : Something funny

June 11 : something #funny father's Day card this year #fmsphotoaday

Here's a card I picked out for J's dad for Father's Day this year.

J's dad is a funny man, he says things like "Oh no, the Browns are going to the SuperBowl!" when he needs to use the bathroom. Or he turns abruptly to ask you "you know what?" And when you answer "What?" he says "I shot the sheriff, but I did not shoot the deputy" totally dead-pan and serious. *Face palm*

I think J inherited a lot of that silliness and light-hearted banter that I love. He has certainly made me take myself less seriously, over the years that I've known him. It's pretty apt, because in my daily yoga reading, the entry today says
"The ability to laugh at yourself is a sign of mental health" (in a good way, i suppose!)

1 comment:

  1. His dad sounds like such a hilarious dude - love it. Happy father's day to him

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you stopping by and reading my blog! Do leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...