Monday, April 30, 2012

What's in a name?



Via



Via


Via

This thought came to me as I was typing out letters to doctors at work. Some of these doctors have the strangest names ever! Well, not exactly strange, but enough to make me pause and smile.

There's one that I typed out: Dr. Hunkele.

Mmmm...would you look at that Hunk-a-hunk-a-le-le.

or something more superhero for you:

By day, he is Peter Porter, but by night he is DOCTOR JUSTIS!

Just last night, the J-man jokingly told me that we should name our future son
"Ernest Tyberius Septum Russell"

Go figure...

4 comments:

  1. Pun-kee-hunk-a-le-le!! LOL

    Hey Punky, I received my sachet today! It looks beautiful and smells wonderful. I think I may put it in my linen closet. It think that wonderful scent absorbed into my pillowcases just might help lull me to sleep! Thank you so much and thank you for such a sweet card! you are an inspiration to me!

    Have a wonderful day!
    Nana Glo
    glosews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're most welcome Nana Glo! Keep crafting!!

      Delete
  2. I like your husband's sense of humor :) I used to joke around with my younger sister and come up with the funniest last names for her :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha some of the things people name their kids today crack me up as well!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you stopping by and reading my blog! Do leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...