Friday, October 21, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award


Thank you kindly Glo from Glo Sews for the award! I feel like i'm lagging behind on my blog posts these days!

The rules for acceptance are:


By accepting this award I agree to do the following:

1. Thank the blogger who awarded me with a link back to him/her.
2. Share seven things about myself.
3. Pass the award on to fifteen other newly discovered blogs.
4. Right click on the award picture above to save it into your computer so you can add it to your post.

As I have recently done a similar award thing and shared 7 things about myself, I shall hardly want to bore you with another SEVEN!

Instead, I shall pass this on to some more blogger friends! Please show some love and visit their blogs. I think it's amazing when i chance upon a blog and happen to see 4 or 5 other followers that i know who read the same pages too! There's a reason we keep bumping into each other, because we share some pretty darn similar interests! So go ahead and check them out!

1. Angela of Angelarae Knits
2. Ashley of The Feisty Redhead
3. Cindy at Bug Safari (I love looking at her close up shots of bugs!)
4. Beth of Deer Little Fawn
5. Mousevox Vintage
6. Nikki of The Ginger Diaries
7. Lindsey of Thrift and Shout
8. Annie of wattlebird
9. Leonora of Yellow Heart Art
10. Ashley of Under Those Neon Lights
11. Lauren of Tastes Like Love
12. Hannah of A Cup of Subtle Tea
13. Cheri of I Am Momma - Hear Me Roar
14. Sara of The Art Type
15. Nette at Nette

Have fun reading this weekend!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. always love finding new inspiration--thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh, thank you sweetheart! I gave it a little note on the blog ;) x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you stopping by and reading my blog! Do leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...