Saturday, August 20, 2011

You say Rain Boots, I say Wellies/ Gumboots/ Galoshes

Just as I read Katie (of HazelandMare)'s haiku about rainboots,

Gilt Groupe sends an email with rain boot sales!!!


pink quilted
Some cute pink quilted ones...

english plaid
And cute English plaid ones

mustard lace up
Mustard colored lace-up boots! Gotta love the color mustard...

target boots
This was my very first pair. I got them from Target years ago, before I ever stepped foot in the US of A. I was living in China then, and a friend was going back to the States for a vacation. She asked if she could bring me anything, and this was what i asked for! I still can't believe how kind it was of her to bring it back for me! I wore them all around the streets of Shanghai, rain or shine. I remember the locals casting side glances and smirks at me on sunny days. But when it rained, I got the last laugh!

I miss them. Time to shop for a new pair! (*waits impatiently for payday*)

5 comments:

  1. oh i love rain boots! unfortunately, it doesn't rain much in LA. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to buy a pair of rain boots for fall time- because it poors in my neck of the woods too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love rain boots. I want some nice turquoise ones but the ones I want are so expensive that I'll probably never buy them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, I LOVE galoshes! You're so cute :) I love those yellow ones with the tie! Oh my gosh, you are having me search for galosh sales now :)

    Happy Monday, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I surely like the black one with skulls!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you stopping by and reading my blog! Do leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...