Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Found: A Nautical Affair










Via

Now that it's summer, I'm longing to hit the lake!

And I actually sat down and created a mood board for it too! Phew! It was time consuming but super fun! Here are my picks from my favorite sites!

nautical affair

:: Swimsuit :: Bib necklace :: Heels :: Maxi Dress :: Tote Bag :: Ring:: 





I love stripes, the color palette red, white and blue. So one weekend I whipped these up!

IMG_6120
Here and here




Have a wonderful week ahead! There's time yet, to plan for a nautical weekend!


3 comments:

  1. The squares with the polka dots is an interesting match! I love stripes and polka dots and would snatch up the fabric whenever i see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, heavens. that striped outfit. So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the nautical style is so classic. it never gets old!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you stopping by and reading my blog! Do leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...