Saturday, January 14, 2012

On the grapevine...


carrot harvests
Our carrots are all harvested. This is the lot.
I feel sad that we've been growing them for so long only to be devoured in ONE sitting.


carrots
We shared some with our dragons...


dragon shedding
who by the way, is shedding. Verne is, at least.


owl purse
Then I got busy crafting again, so there're new items in the Etsy! Whoo! This one is my favorite so far!


And i've finally learnt how to play "Dream a Little Dream of Me" on the guitar! Still practising and nursing swollen fingers.


Enjoy your weekend and be productive!

8 comments:

  1. Love the pouch, very cute! I'm working on some new earrings to add to my Etsy shop too :-))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was sold the 2nd day i listed it! Super happy about that!!!

      Delete
  2. i love that photo- I can't wait to have my own organic garden one day. Truly an amazing thing. My parents do it every year, but we've never grown carrots! I really love the way that photo looks. That dragon scared me! hahahha

    love, polly :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I edited the photo with Picnik, and did you know you can grow them in a tub? just drill holes at the bottom to let the water drain!!

      Delete
  3. Wish you lots of sales on Etsy this year too :D. So cool to grow your own carrots, i'm sure they tasted sweeter then the stall bought variety. There are mango trees at my work place and we get tons of mango so we dry them, can try it if your garden gets larger :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if mango is like a tropical thing. I shall google it. But this spring we are taking back the garden plot from our neighbor so we can grow awesome vegetables again!

      Delete
  4. Ooh, I'm jealous you got to harvest your own carrots! I wish I could have my own garden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can grow you own carrots in a big tub /bucket! Just drill holes at the bottom to let the water drain. That's how we are growing our carrots now!

      Delete

I appreciate you stopping by and reading my blog! Do leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...