My wish to all my bloggy friends!
I've been putting this on hold for awhile now, but what better thing to do than a tag post in 2012 so you can refresh your memory about 11 quirky bits of info ALL about me! Heh.
I've been tagged by Nana Glo from GloSews!
The Tagged Rules are as follows:
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things yourself.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.’ Blah blah blah, you legitimately have to tag 11 peeps!
The 11 questions from Nana Glo to me:
1. Do you know how to sew?
Yes I do. I did home-ec classes in school but didn't really get into it until I was about 18 when I started a little enterprise with 3 other friends, sewing whimsical cushion covers and and beaded pouches for sale at flea markets. That lasted maybe about a few months, until we got too busy with our individual schedules.
2. Do you go to the movies or wait for the DVD?
I almost never watch movies unless my husband goads me into watching them during dinner, we watch them on NetFlix or sometimes, downloaded versions. Yes, we are guilty pirates.
3. What was your favorite gift you received this Holiday Season?
Our timed coffee maker! I set it the night before and have coffee ready in the pot when I jump out of the shower in the morning!
4. If someone was going to prepare your favorite meal, what would it be?
Anything Asian - Chinese, Japanese, Thai. Or a pasta dish! Like spaghetti vongole!
5. How many brothers and/or sisters do you have?
Three younger sisters - and they're a set of triplets!
6. Do you live in a small or large city and do you like it?
I grew up in Singapore, which is considered an island city even though it's a whole country in itself. Singapore is 25miles by 15 miles. I love living in the city because I can get to places by walking. Shanghai, a city I lived in for 4 years was a great place to live too. I got around by bicycling on the roads, along with 1 million other Chinese. That was a really fun experience too.
7. What is your fondest childhood memory?
My favorite aunt taking me out shopping. I loved carrying shopping bags, even though they were mostly not mine. She always bought me ice-cream too!
8. What is your first childhood memory?
I woke up one morning to find my mommy gone. I thought she was playing hide-and-seek so I looked everywhere in the apartment for her. Even under my bed. But when I realised she was really gone, I panicked, stood rooted to the ground and peed in my PJs. Just then, my mother returned from buying groceries at the market. I think I was about 3.
9. Do you cook breakfast or just eat something quick like cereal?
I do not cook. Period. I have cereal, when I have milk in the fridge, or toast with butter, cinnamon and sugar! Yum!
10. What, if any, resolutions have you made for the new year?
Of course one has to have them!! Check out my post for 2012 resolutions.
11. If you were going to write a book about your life, what would the title be?
A Simple Life.
And i tag:
1. Kyla of Kyla is Inspired
2. KJ of Let's Go Fly A Kite
3. Ashley of The Feisty Redhead
4. Zhing of Little Projects in Style
5. Lauren of Tastes Like Love
6. Jordan of Trailer Gypsy
7. Annie of Wattlebird
8. Polly of The Littlest Polly
9. Nikki of The Ginger Diaries
10. Melissa of Simply, Melissa Ashley
11. Mo of Pink Argyle
12. Oksana of Oksana Plus Hobbies
13. OhioMom of Sage Endeavors
Here are my 11 questions for you!
1. Is there a significance behind your name?
2. Your favorite color / color combination?
3. Favorite past time / thing you do to de-stress?
4. What is your motto in life, or your strongest belief /value?
5. What is your next upcoming (exciting) project?
6. Describe your fashion style? Post a picture, if you have one!
7. Coffee or tea, or choice of morning beverage?
8. All time favorite book and/ or movie?
9. What music do you listen to?
10. Do you prefer living in a house or an apartment?
11. What is your dream vacation?
Don't forget to leave me a message when you're done with them, I do want to read your answers!!!