Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

 Made a trip to the local library and I decided I needed  a book bag, just so i can carry my library books around in a more glamorous way than in my Walmart re-usable grocery bag. I had made a dozen or so bags for loved ones a few Christmases ago, but never thought about making myself one. So i busted out my machine again yesterday and finished the bag in a matter of minutes (this is a marked improvement from the lengthy hours i sat at my machine three years ago, fiddling with seams and pins and thread). 

Yay!

IMG_0077

And we bought a food processor in keeping with our resolution to eating healthy. So far, all is good. But we've not yet gone past the first week of the new year. 

IMG_0068

BUUUUTTT...

Have faith. 
We can do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you stopping by and reading my blog! Do leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...