Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I ♥ clever machines!

Look ma! No hands!

60 decorative stitches with the step of my foot pedal!!!

embroidery

And a button hole to boot!

buttonhole

I tried out my machine on my day off the other day just to check out the swanky computerized system. With a touch of a button I can reverse stitch, needle up/down, choose between 60 different decorative stitches and make neat button holes!!! I could also auto sew without the use of a foot pedal, but I'm too used to the old-fashioned foot pedal to give it up. Gives me something to do with my feet anyway. 

So to date, I am 100% completely satisfied with my purchase. I can't wait for my next day off to mess around with it. I have Christmas gift ideas in my head and I need to get around to making them before it gets too late! And machine embroidery is in my top 10 coolest things since sliced bread!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you stopping by and reading my blog! Do leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...