Thursday, October 25, 2012

Day Trip : Carolina Renaissance Festival!

IMG_7704


Huzzah!!

The Renaissance Festival is back! Lots of tankards of mead and turkey legs to be had. This is my first visit and I LOVED IT! There were lots of visitors who actually dressed up in their Renaissance costumes for the fair! If only I'd known!! Next year I want to dress up too!



IMG_7670

Do you believe in fairies? I just spotted one!



IMG_7655

My favorite shop - the craftsman makes beautiful one-of-a-kind dream catchers, wooden kaleidoscopes and other glass trinkets!! I had my eye set on a Dark-Side-of-the-Moon prism dreamcatcher but it was out of my budget... oh well. I hope some lucky guy picks it out!

There are lots of craft stores, activities, and performances going on at all times. Go to their web page to check out their list of events.


Weekends only, 10:30am-5pm, now till Nov 18th, 2012!
16445 Poplar Tent Road, Huntersville, NC 28078

5 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun! I've always wanted to go to a Renaissance fair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had so much fun! It looks like the weather is still nice and warm in NJ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I didn't know NC had a Renaissance Fair! (Adding to list of pros....)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i haven't been to a ren fair in so long and i am totally missing it :) this looks like it was a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha! these pics are amazing, just found you through Kyla's blog x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you stopping by and reading my blog! Do leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...