Saturday, December 1, 2012

Watching : Anna Karenina





I might be a little slow on the uptake, it says that the US release date was November 16th but I could've sworn I never heard about it till now! This had been on my to-read list forever, but now that it's a movie, I'm afraid i'll have to watch it first! Have you seen the size of that book??? Anyway, Jude Law is in it. So I think I'll override my usual "read-the-book-before-the-movie" rule. I totally love Jude Law! Has anybody watched it?



6 comments:

  1. I've really been wanting to see this movie but it look forever to come out in the US and nowhere in Michigan seems to be playing it. Guess I'll have to wait till it comes out on demand. Anyway you really should read the book, it is immensely huge but it's an incredible read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to! It's on my next to-buy/rent list for my Kindle! Not carrying that book in paperback form in my bag for sure.

      Delete
  2. I want to see this movie so badly! I only heard of it a week or so ago, it's just a matter of finding a theatre close to me that will play it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to see this movie this week! I've read the book :) But I like different interpretations of a familiar classic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh I am in the same boat as you: I haven't read it, but I really really want to see the movie! I love both actors in the film.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried to read the book either, but the movie definitely looks promising!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you stopping by and reading my blog! Do leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...